Announcements required for applications at the beginning of each academic year are made through our e-mail, social media and boards, for our students to gain work experience, to develop socially and culturally, to get to know various units of the university better and to earn a certain income by taking part in the working environment in the university during their education. Within the scope of this program, our students can work a maximum of 60 hours a month and receive a symbolic fee per hour.
According to Article 5 of the Social Insurances, Social Insurance and General Health Insurance Law No. 5510, paragraph B; Subject to Article 46 of the Higher Education Law No. 2547, part-time earnings-based earnings are applied to students who work part-time, and occupational accident and occupational disease insurance are applied to those who are not more than thirty times the earnings-based earning limit determined according to article 82. Those listed in this paragraph are considered to be insured within the scope of paragraph (a) of the first paragraph of Article 4.
Our Units where the Part Time Student Program is implemented:
1. Information Technologies Directorate
2. Administrative Affairs Directorate
3. Corporate Communication Directorate
4. Library and Documentation Directorate
5. Health, Culture and Sports Directorate
6. Continuing Education, Application and Research Center Directorate
7. International Office Directorate